Tuesday 6 August 2013

Hello world! (Round 2)

Hi everyone :)

You may or may not remember me from "she sparkles everywhere", but as you can see I have moved from Wordpress to Blogger and decide to have a makeover of my blog!

I still really love the name "she sparkles everywhere" (because there's a behind story to it hehe) but felt like it was too girly and not really representative of who I am :p

So, I have changed the blog to "The Little Owlie" because it was a name that my friends and I used to call each other when I was living in the Netherlands - plus I adore owls and love how owls represent wisdom and knowledge (since I love learning, call me a nerd if you want ;b).

I've moved all my previous posts to this blog so you'll be able to access them here ----> click on the relevant months of the "Blog Archives" to the right :)

Hopefully I'll be able bring you lots of information on yummy restaurants, cute cafes, make-up products and lots of other lifestyle related things here and there!

A la prochaine,
D xx

No comments:

Post a Comment